Under the Blue Sky

Living in another country for more than one year, but I don't feel sad or discouraged. I know that I am under the same bule sky as my family and friends are no matter where we are, no matter how far we are.

Monday, March 19, 2007

How powerful you are, my dear father in Heaven!!

Today when my pupils kept talking about how powerful Queen was compared to police, what I thought was God who should be the most powerful in the world. I didn't tell them what I thought because that was not relevant to our lesson. However, I think that the changing weather today did remind us how powerful God is.
It is reported as winter this week, and today the weather has been very changeable. It has been very windy, cold and there has been sunshine, thunder, rain, sleet and snow within few hours in one day. Who can have the power to change the weather so fast within a few minutes or a few hours? I think that the answer is very obvious. Only God, our heavenly father, has this privilege, and neither Queen or police could change the weather so much.
If I have a chance to tell my pupil about this issue, I think that I will tell them only God is the most powerful in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home