Under the Blue Sky

Living in another country for more than one year, but I don't feel sad or discouraged. I know that I am under the same bule sky as my family and friends are no matter where we are, no matter how far we are.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Why do I still want to stay in England?!!

I keep asking myself this question since I took the teaching job in England last year. It's nealy a year, and I still decided to stay but somehow I still have this query in my mind especially when I am frustrated. Why do I still want to stay here? What for? Why do I still want to stay here when keeping being insulted by those pupils and some parents occasionally? Why do I still insist to work at the same school if I have so many difficulties? Why do I feel upset so easily? Why do I feel so stressed but I still want to stay? Why do I feel angry but still choose to stay? Why? Why? Why?
I know that I won't get all the answer to my qestions at the moment, and I know that God is the only one who knows why I am still here. I know that I could only reply on God and I will try my best to work hard and to take things easy in order to make myself happier. I hope that God will give me wisdom to deal with any difficulties that I encounter and courage to carry on my dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home