Under the Blue Sky

Living in another country for more than one year, but I don't feel sad or discouraged. I know that I am under the same bule sky as my family and friends are no matter where we are, no matter how far we are.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dream...

Am I dreaming? If this is a dream, I hope that I would not wake up.
When you asked me if we would see each other again, I hesitated.
I hesitated not because I did not want to see you again, but because I worried if this would not be true. I hesitated if you just said something to make me happy. However, I was very touched especially when you said that you would like to come to visit me just for seeing me. You might not notice that I was weeping when you said so. When you asked me how I was, I pretended that nothing hapended.
I don't know if we could get on well and what will happen in the future, but I hope that this isn't a dream. Or I should say that I hope that my dream would come true!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home