Under the Blue Sky

Living in another country for more than one year, but I don't feel sad or discouraged. I know that I am under the same bule sky as my family and friends are no matter where we are, no matter how far we are.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Give myself one more year to try!!!

Finally I remembered to ask the principal about my contract renewal and he seemed to forget that I have asked him about how long the contract would be. Or maybe he did remember but avoided mentioning about it. He and the accountant both agreed that I would stay one more year. When I talked about my work permit won't expire till next September, the accountant told me that was why they would let me stay. She went on and said 'if I have to do that again, I won't let you stay.' Although she used a joking tone, it did frighten me if I want to stay a bit longer...
Anyway, I finally can make sure that I would stay at least one more year. Where I will be after next summer...?!! I think that only God knows..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home