Under the Blue Sky

Living in another country for more than one year, but I don't feel sad or discouraged. I know that I am under the same bule sky as my family and friends are no matter where we are, no matter how far we are.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Have got my job for a year!!

I cannot believe it...I have got my job offer for a year. I still remembered how excited I was a year ago when I received the e-mail from school. I still remembered that when I first came into this school, how tired I was. I stayed up till midnight to finish the lesson plan, and was exhausted when I was taking the train here. I still remembered that when I went to my classroom, where those students sat.
Lots of things happened within this one year. I couldn't believe that how many things that I have been through and I am so grateful that God is with me and give me so much love and courage to move on each step.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is great info to know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home