Under the Blue Sky

Living in another country for more than one year, but I don't feel sad or discouraged. I know that I am under the same bule sky as my family and friends are no matter where we are, no matter how far we are.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Enjoy the moment, enjoy my life!

Finally I saw him last weekend. We had a good time and talked about our concerns of our relationship. It seems that both of us have been hurt before, so we both are very cautious and anxious about this. He suggested that we should have a 6-month trial to get to know each other as friends since we have many difficulties and could not give each other any promise at the moment. I was hesitating for a while and felt confused whether I should accept his advice or not. However, after praying to the Lord, I thought that it might be a good advice to protect each other and to know more about each other. Hopefully, we can heal the pain from the past experience by knowing each other. I hope that Lord could give us courage to overcome our difficulties and differences, and let the time tell us what to do then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home