Under the Blue Sky

Living in another country for more than one year, but I don't feel sad or discouraged. I know that I am under the same bule sky as my family and friends are no matter where we are, no matter how far we are.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hoping to Begin My New Life

Finally I have submitted my application for another Master postgraduate course in London.
As I still haven't received any reference letter, I still have to wait till they get my references to process the application.
What I can do at the moment is to remind my supervisor and my boss of getting the reference letters done as soon as they can. Apart from this, I can do nothing but waiting.

Since I went to visit the school last month on the 16th March, I have a strong feeling of going back to study. Although to study educational psychology seems to be challenging, I really want to go for it. Learning new things always makes me feel good and keeps my motivation in life. Even though I start feeling upset to leave my current job and pupils, I know that my new life will begin.

Looking forward to start new life after this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home